This is just a guide to help you not forget anything you might need at Hoosier Boys State.
Disclaimer: Hoosier Boys State, the staff, American Legion and Trine University are not responsible for lost items. We suggest leaving high-value items like laptops home. Trine offers everything delegates will need throughout the week, including computer facilities.
- Hoosier Boys State packet – Early Release, Scholarships, Schedule, DVD Form etc.
- Bed sheets – Beds are twin long, can also use twin flat sheets
- Phone Charger
- Electric shaver/Razor and shaving cream
- Casual clothes
- Socks / Underwear
- Shirts / Shorts
- Chilly weather clothes (just in case) – sweats, jacket, windbreaker, etc.
- Shoes (casual, dress, sandals)
- Pair of long black pants – for pictures and closing ceremony
- Umbrella or poncho
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss
- Soap and shampoo (recommend a bottle that is body/hair wash)
- Athletic clothes – There will be activity time including a softball tournament
- Formal wear (suit, button down shirts, ties, etc.) – Especially if running for state office
- Alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Small fan
- Money ($20/$30 dollars for any food orders or supply runs)
- Stationary items – Please do not bring pre-made campaign material
- Pencils / Pens / Markers
- Poster board / White paper / Colored Paper
- Folder / Notebook
Again, this is just a general list to give delegates an idea of what to bring. For a printable version, click Packing Checklist.